B2B Telesales Executive
B2B Telesales Executives will be responsible for hitting daily telecalling sales targets and promoting our products to customers. They will have the opportunity to learn about the FMCG industry since they will need to familiarize themselves with our product line.
We are looking for an enthusiastic B2B Telesales Executive to contribute towards generating sales for our FMCG company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must have excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a must. Telesales Executives will be responsible for familiarizing themselves with our product catalog and communicating the same to clients, promoting offers when relevant, closing sales, and maintaining client relationships.
B2B Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
- Acquiring new customers for our FMCG business.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about our products & services.
- Taking orders from customers, closing sales deals over the phone, and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Answering any questions that customers might have about the company or our products.
- Following up with customers as and when required to close sales and promote our products.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Entering and updating customer information in our database.
- Keeping records of calls and sales and noting useful information that will benefit the company.
- Consistently meeting sales targets.
B2B Telesales Executive Requirements:
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting telesales quotas.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospective customers.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.