Channel Partner Manager
Channel Partner Managers are responsible for the management of the day-to-day functioning of our rapidly growing channel partner roster. They will be required to enable channel partners to make sales effectively by providing them with training, information, and sales strategies to maximise their impact.
We are looking for a Channel Partner Manager with a keen eye for sales and customer relationship management to occupy a unique role within our organization.
The candidate will be required to build and maintain relationships with channel partners, providing them with the tools they need to make sales of premium FMCG products. These functions will include distributing sales leads, sales strategies, training, and product information. The Channel Partner Manager will also be required to analyze sales trends and measure channel partner performance using KPIs to streamline the sales process.
Channel Partner Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with a team to generate sales leads when necessary.
- Distribute sales leads among channel partners.
- Provide channel partners with training in sales, product information, and technical aspects.
- Liaise with channel partners to identify and solve problems in the sales process.
- Devise and implement sales strategies through channel partners to increase revenue.
- Set sales goals and follow up on these benchmarks to assess performance.
- Track performance of channel partners & adjust training and strategies based on trends.
Channel Partner Manager Requirements:
- MBA in sales, finance, or a related field.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is a bonus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to assess sales performance and adjust sales strategy accordingly.