Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executives will be responsible for coming up with creative marketing strategies and implementing these strategies. They will also need to track performance of digital marketing campaigns using relevant metrics and make changes to the marketing efforts when necessary.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex process which is essential for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. They will need to be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and should know how to leverage the Internet to secure growth and revenue. They will also need to be tech-savvy with an intuitive understanding of marketing and the ability to come up with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Build, plan, implement, and manage the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and train other employees when necessary.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget.
- Oversee multiple social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, taking into consideration SEO and Google Analytics.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
Digital Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in conducting field sales (FMCG industry experience preferred).
- Proven field experience as a Sales Officer.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and sales best practices to meet sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and consistently meet sales targets.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.