Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a team of digital marketers, coming up with innovative marketing strategies, and working with their team to implement these strategies. They will need to be able to motivate their team effectively, incisively optimize marketing campaigns, and track performance of both their team and the digital marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to manage and help execute our company’s digital marketing efforts. This will involve planning, executing, and optimizing online marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. They will also need good interpersonal skills and should be able to effectively motivate and train up the team that they will be managing. They will need to be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and should know how to leverage the Internet to secure growth, clients, and revenue.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Build, plan, implement, and manage the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and train other digital marketers.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance using appropriate metrics.
- Adjust marketing efforts based on metrics gathered & analyzed.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget.
- Oversee multiple social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, taking into consideration SEO and Google Analytics.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing or a related field.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and best practices to meet campaign targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and consistently meet targets.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.