Field Sales Officer
Field Sales Officers working for Zafran will have the opportunity to sharpen their sales skills through daily field interactions with both businesses and individuals. The officers will be responsible not only for selling our high-demand FMCG products but also for maintaining customer relationships.
We are looking for a talented Sales Officer to undertake field sales work (direct sales) on behalf of our rapidly expanding FMCG business. You will be responsible for contacting stores, small businesses & restaurants to sell them our products (B2B sales). You will also be responsible for contacting individual customers as well (B2C sales).
The ideal candidate needs to have at least 1 year prior experience conducting field sales for FMCG companies. Passion for effectively conducting sales, a self-driven nature, and great interpersonal skills are a must.
Sales Officers will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for implementing strategies that the Sales Manager provides. The candidate will also be responsible for meeting sales targets consistently and reporting clients’ requirements to their manager.
Sales Officer Responsibilities:
- Conducting direct sales in the field for the district that they are responsible for.
- Conducting both B2B & B2C sales by approaching shops, small businesses, restaurants, and individual customers.
- Consistently meeting sales targets set by Regional Sales Managers.
- Communicating customers’ requirements to the business to ensure that sales strategies are adapted based on market trends.
- Conducting market research and submit reports to the Regional Sales Managers.
- Conducting analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competitor ventures.
- Conducting & reporting on surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Generating sales leads and communicating the same to the Regional Sales Manager. Following up on sales leads to close deals and secure customers.
Sales Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in conducting field sales (FMCG industry experience preferred).
- Proven field experience as a Sales Officer.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and sales best practices to meet sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and consistently meet sales targets.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.