The System Administrator should be able to set up, maintain, and ensure smooth operation of the hardware required to keep the company running efficiently. They should be well-versed with computers & IT solutions. Should also be able to gauge technical requirements accurately and provide effective solutions.
We are looking for an experienced System Administrator to help manage and maintain the hardware & software required in our day-to-day business operations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in system administration or a similar role and possess a passion for all things tech. They will also need good interpersonal skills since they will need to interface with vendors from time to time.
System Administrator Responsibilities:
- Set up systems as and when required and ensure that any essential software is installed and functioning properly.
- Maintain all the systems in good running condition to ensure that work proceeds smoothly.
- Troubleshoot any technical problems that other staff might be having.
- Coordinate with vendors and ISPs to ensure that the company’s needs are met in a cost-effective manner.
- Prepare and maintain backups on a regular basis, or as and when required.
System Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in System Administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.