Telesales Managers will be responsible for the smooth functioning of a remotely working telesales team. Their work will involve setting sales targets, ensuring that targets are met, troubleshooting issues that arise with customers, and coordinating with training managers to ensure that their team is well-equipped to handle the requirements of their role.
We are looking for experienced telesales managers to streamline our telesales processes and head Zafran Naturals’ telesales efforts.
Telesales managers will be responsible for ensuring that the telesales teams they head are able to consistently hit their sales targets. They will need to identify and resolve issues in the telesales processes, design and implement telesales strategies, and work with training managers to ensure that their teams are equipped to handle the demands of the role. Telesales Managers will also need to handle any customer issues that are escalated to their level.
Telesales Manager Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing themselves with our products and processes.
- Onboarding new telesales staff and working with training managers to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Acquiring new customers for our FMCG business through effective management of their telesales teams.
- Working with their teams to design and develop telesales strategies.
- Answering any questions that telesales executives might have about the company or our products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are being consistently met.
- Monitoring the performance of telesales executives.
- Addressing escalated customer concerns and queries in a timely and effective manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Telesales Manager Requirements:
- Proven managerial experience in telesales or a related field.
- Competence with the computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems used in telesales processes.
- Ability to design and execute sales strategies and training modules.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is preferred.