Training Managers will be responsible for working with telesales and sales teams to identify skills that need to be built. The role will require the candidate to design, develop, and deploy training modules to enable sales executives to perform to the best of their abilities.
We are looking for insightful and personable training managers who have proven experience in training sales and telesales staff. The training will need to encompass both sales training & product training.
This role will require the Training Managers to plan out training modules well in advance, and provide training to enable sales and telesales teams to effectively meet their sales targets and to refine their skills as they do so. To be able to do this, the ideal applicant for this role will need to be familiar with telesales & sales processes and the FMCG industry.
Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with sales and telesales managers to identify pain-points that the training modules will need to focus on.
- Planning weekly & monthly training calendars to ensure a steady learning curve for newly hired sales executives.
- Designing high-quality training programs & modules.
- Providing training to telesales and field sales executives.
- Enabling sales executives to familiarize themselves with the processes, software, and products that are involved in the execution of their role.
- Imparting training in industry-standard sales practices and sales ethics.
- Tracking the effectiveness of the training modules and optimizing them.
Training Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in product & sales training.
- Degree in a field related to education, training, or skill development.
- Training specific to Channel Partners & telecallers is a bonus.
- Proven track record of successfully designing & executing training programs..
- Ability to quickly grasp product information and convey the same to trainees.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is preferred.