Work-From-Home Telecalling Consultants
Work-From-Home (WFH) Telecalling Consultants will be responsible for hitting daily telecalling sales targets and promoting our products to customers. Since our Telecalling Consultants will need to familiarize themselves with our product line, they will have the opportunity to learn about the FMCG industry.
Laptop or desktop with internet access is a compulsory requirement for this role.
We are looking for enthusiastic Telecalling Consultants to contribute towards generating sales for our FMCG company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective Telecalling Consultant must have excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a must. Telecalling Consultants will be responsible for familiarizing themselves with our product catalog and communicating the same to clients, promoting offers when relevant, closing sales, and maintaining client relationships.
WFH Telecalling Consultant Responsibilities:
- Acquiring new customers for our FMCG business.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about our products & services.
- Taking orders from customers, closing sales deals over the phone, and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Answering any questions that customers might have about the company or our products.
- Following up with customers as and when required to close sales and promote our products.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Entering and updating customer information in our database.
- Keeping records of calls and sales and noting useful information that will benefit the company.
- Consistently meeting sales targets.
WFH Telecalling Consultant Requirements:
- Experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer service role is preferred.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting telesales quotas.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospective customers.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.