Black Cardamom is not as popular as Green Cardamom yet it has an intense smokey flavor and strong aroma and is widely used in the preparation of many dishes like biryani, pulao, curries, and many Asian Cuisines. This infamous spice is also loaded with many nutrients making it a valuable addition to one’s diet.
Zafran Naturals pure and organic Black Cardamom is filled with antioxidants and antimicrobial properties. It has the capacity to kill 10 types of bacteria. You can buy freshly harvested Black Cardamom from our online store.
|Total lipid(fat)||6.7 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||28 g|
- The potent antioxidants present in the cardamom may help fight free-radical damage, diminish oxidative stress, and keep your cells safe.
- The diuretic and antioxidant properties of cardamom can lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Consuming cardamom may help stimulate certain enzymes which can fight cancer cells.
- Dietary fiber present in the cardamom may reduce gastrointestinal problems and keep your digestive system healthy.
- Improves urinary tract health
- Betel nuts have stimulating effects on the body, speeding up the messages passing between the brain and the body.
- Good for respiratory problems
It is often found in rice preparations such as pulao, biryani, or fried rice, and vegetables. Cardamom can be used to a flavor chai latte, coffee, and milk. Add cardamom in your fruit filling such as stone fruit galette, or apple pie. It can also be used to marinate meats and fish along with other spices and seasonings. People often use cardamom to flavor curries, gravies, and stews. Cardamom can also be added to confectionaries such as biscuits, and cakes. Spice up your sweet or savory dishes with a healthy pinch of Zafran’s cardamom.