Cashews (Kaju) are rich in minerals and vitamins and have a buttery, sweet and great taste. The magnesium present in Zafran cashews makes it excellent for lowering high blood pressure and relaxingKajuKajuKajucles and nerves. It works to improve bone health and helps fight infection. Experience cashew nuts in a whole new, amazingly delicious way. Try Zafran cashew nuts to awaken all your senses.
|Total Lipid (Fat)||43.8 g|
- Cashew nuts contain essential fatty acids, potassium, essential vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants that are beneficial for your health.
- Phytosterols present in the cashews may help reduce inflammation, reduce bad cholesterol, and decrease the risk of heart disease.
- Copper and calcium can keep your joints flexible and give strength to your bones.
- Copper can improve the production of collagen and can keep your skin healthy.
- Fiber can also prevent constipation, ease digestion, and keep your overall digestive system healthy.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are the two important antioxidants present in the cashews that may reduce the risk of aging, decrease free-radical damage, diminish oxidative stress, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Cashews are often added to pulao, biryani, and bisi bele bhaat. They can also be added to biscuits and bread batter. Finely ground cashews can be used as an alternative to maida and can be used to thicken soups and stews. Delicious Kaju katli and scrumptious kaju rolls can be made by using ground kaju, milk, ghee, and sugar. Add ghee-fried cashews to payasam, kheer, smoothies, and other desserts to add richness. Cashews go well with savory dishes such as kebab, Afghani paneer, dum aloo, paneer pasanda, meat, and fish recipes. Ground cashews can be added as a base of creamy, nutty sauce called korma.