Dried blackberries are sweet, slightly tart berries that have earthy undertones. They are called an aggregate fruit because they are composed of small cluster-like structures called drupelets.
|Total Lipid (fat)||0.49 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||5.3 g|
- Dried blackberries contain antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that have various health benefits.
- Anthocyanins, present in these blackberries, are antioxidants that defend against oxidative damage caused by free radicals and shield the body against cardiac disease to some extent. These antioxidants are also believed to have antimicrobial properties.
- They may also contribute towards the prevention of diabetes and certain forms of cancer. Anthocyanins are responsible for the color of blackberries too.
- Fiber present in the blackberries helps reduce cholesterol and aids in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Fiber also keeps the digestive system healthy and can help maintain a healthy weight by promoting feelings of fullness.
- Blackberries are an excellent source of vitamins that shield the immune system and ward off illness.
- Blackberries are high in minerals including magnesium and calcium, which are necessary for the development and maintenance of strong bones.
- Calcium supports bone growth and regeneration, whereas magnesium aids calcium and potassium absorption in the body.
- Dried blackberries are a delicious natural alternative to more unhealthy sweet snacks if you are on a low-carb eating plan or you want to regulate your weight.
- Regular consumption of these appetizing dried blackberries can do wonders for your health. Enjoy the health benefits of dried fruits from Zafran Naturals.
They are chewy and delicious and are a real treat when snacked on straight out of the bag. They are an amazing addition to baked goods and salads. They can also be added to trail mix and granola for sweetness, flavour, and nutrition. They go well with yogurt for a breakfast parfait or as an addition to pancake batter. They can also be used as a colourful, natural, and delicious topping for cakes and pastries.