Yellow dry dates are also known as Chuara Rang Kat or yellow kharek. They are known to be an effective cure for urinary disorders and enuresis.
Regular consumption of Zafran dates tones the urinary muscles.
They have a long shelf life of 12 months or more.
You can also freeze them to retain their delicious flavor for up to five years.
They contain about 5 grams of fiber and about 3 grams of protein per serving, and they have a nice strong flavor.
|Total Fat||0. 27g|
|Total Carbohydrate||75 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7.35 g|
- They are also a great source of energy. Being a good source of fiber dry dates is an excellent natural laxative that can ease constipation.
- Dry dates are rich in iron aid in fighting anaemia, while magnesium, calcium, and vitamin A help in boosting immunity.
- Vitamin B5 present in dry dates helps in maintaining a healthy scalp, further strengthening the hair roots.
- Dry dates are a natural resource of vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid, which is extremely beneficial for skin cells and can further repair the damage caused by free radicals. The presence of many antioxidants helps in attaining youthful skin.
- Dry dates are an excellent source of calcium, which is an important element for keeping bones and teeth strong.
- It is ideal to have 100 g of Zafran dried dates or a handful of dates every day to get all the essential nutrients.
Dry dates are ideal for snacking and can be used in recipes such as shakes, stuffing recipes, or energy bars