Edible seeds are a powerhouse of nutrients that provide the body with several incredible health benefits. These seeds can be easily included in your daily diet to improve your overall health and wellbeing. The ready availability of these superfoods means that it’s easier than ever before to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Sunflower seeds can be consumed raw, after shelling them or roasted. Roasting and lightly salting them can enhance the flavor of these already delicious seeds and makes them a healthy snacking option. Sunflower seeds reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes. Reduce the amount of salt that you add when you roast them to ensure that you do not ingest more sodium than you should.
|Total Fat||51.5 g|
- May help control chronic inflammation
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Regulate blood pressure levels
- Boosts energy levels
- Improve concentration levels
- Sunflower seeds can help maintain a healthy weight
- Sunflower seeds promote skin health
Sunflower seeds can be snacked directly from the pack or can be added to smoothies to make them tastier and healthy.